Terms and Conditions
Momentum Media Group Pty Ltd (ABN 24 610 789 369) (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is the publisher (Publisher) of this website (this Site) and its associated printed magazines (if any), and the producer of its associated events and conferences, its associated digital events and conferences, surveys, and electronic media products including but not limited to its social media platforms, websites, newsletters, audio recording, video recording, podcasts, webcasts, and digital forums.
These are our terms for the use of this Site, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions (Terms) apply whenever you access this Site, regardless of how you access this Site.
Use of this site
- The Publisher is the owner and operator of this Site.
- Each user of this Site (you), agrees to be bound by these Terms. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of and agreement with these Terms, as they exist at the time of use.
- We may amend these Terms at any time by posting changes on this Site. If you use this Site (other than to review the amended Terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms.
Content and functionality of this Site
- We may alter, suspend or discontinue this Site and/or its functionality and/or the content made available through this Site at any time, with or without notice to you, and, to the full extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- In some circumstances this Site will allow you to access and download certain content onto your device(s). These contents may not be available at all times, or in the future for subsequent download and we will have no liability to you in such circumstances.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to us. You obtain no interest in any intellectual property vested in this Site. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- The logos of this Site are trademarks, registered or otherwise, of Momentum Media Group Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on this Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on this Site, without the express written permission from us or of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
- We do not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. We otherwise exclude all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of this Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, including the ACL, the following provisions apply.
(a). We do not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at our sole discretion and without notice.
(b). We will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
(c). We do not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, that there will be no technical problems which prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of this Site or any content which ought to be accessible through this Site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
- Where permitted under local law, including the ACL, our liability, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at our discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
Third Party Content & Links
- This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
- This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to us and in relation to which we have no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between us and that third party or any endorsement by us of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising.
- When you submit content to us in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
- We reserve the right not to use the content you submit.
- You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
- You indemnify us against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
- You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by us in accordance with these Terms.
- You must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Australian State or Territory.